Monday, September 25, 2006

Progress on Cartload - III

At the outset, I have to admit that I have put in more than the usual hours that I wanted to allocate to this kit in the past week. And it has ended up on a bit of a frustrating note, with the number of skeins given for one of the colours (the update you see as the topmost picture in this post) not proving sufficient. Now, I guess I have to hunt down some shops here and search for that exact shade. I believe it might prove a bit of a wild-goose chase. I might even decide to substitute some other colour in the areas where that shade was supposed to be used. But, I am afraid that the final look of the kit might not be as good as I would have liked it to be, when beginning work on it.

In any case, here are the latest updates, and as usual, the present status of the kit is right on top.



Time spent on the kit for marking out and stitching up the above areas: 4.5 hours [including updates for the above colour shown in subsequent posts] (approx.)
Cumulative time spent on the kit: 40.5 hours (approx.)



Time spent on the kit for marking out and stitching up the above areas: 1.5 hours (approx.)
Cumulative time spent on the kit: 36 hours (approx.)



Time spent on the kit for marking out and stitching up the above areas: 13 hours (approx.)
Cumulative time spent on the kit: 34.5 hours (approx.)

No comments: